The Best Albums of 2018

segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

坂本 龍














As boas notícias chegam a qualquer hora, as más chegam sempre cedo demais. 
Anúncio oficial do músico japonês na sua página na Internet: 

Dear All, 
In the end of June, I was diagnosed with throat cancer. 
After much thought and consideration, I have decided to take time off of work in order to concen-trate on treating it. I deeply regret causing so many people considerable in-convenience. However, the first wealth is health, and hence this bitter decision. 
I will not be able to attend the fast approaching First Sapporo International Art Festival 2014, a project that I have spent the past two painstaking years in preparation for. I would like to express my sincerest apologies to Fumio Ueda, the Mayor of Sapporo, the citizens of the city, the managerial staff, contribut-ing artists, and everyone who has helped realize this project. Although I will be absent, all of the programs will be of highest quality – this I promise. 
I would like nothing more than for everyone to enjoy the festival in my place. 
Furthermore, I had planned a performance on July 30th commemorating Park Hyatt Tokyo’s 20th anniversary. I was looking forward to attending the anniver-sary along with all of the guests, and to present new material written for this occasion. Therefore, it deeply upsets me to have to cancel this concert during a time of celebration. I would like express my deepest apologies to those involved in putting this together, and to those who planned to attend the concert. 
Lastly, I would like to apologize for all of the burden I will undoubtedly be casting upon everyone who has been working with me on various other projects. 
Please bare with me while I regain my health. I promise to return after a full recovery. 
Thank you very much. 

July 10th, 2014
Ryuichi Sakamoto 


Sem comentários: