The Best Albums of 2018

terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2022

Sonhos de Verão













If I find peace of mind
In the sand and the sea
There's a hope in my heart
That you'll soon be with me
There's a prayer that I share
With the sand and the sea
And it cries,
"Come to me, come to me"













Summer Dreams 2022 (11) 

DOWNLOAD 

The Duprees – The Sand And The Sea 
Sven Van Hees – Tsunami Inside My Soul  / Ocean Jive 
Peaking Lights – Summer Time 
Repórter Estrábico – Charlie Don´t Surf 
Delorean – Seasun 
Diplo – Summer's Gonna Hurt You 
Micro Audio Waves – Sunshine Sunlight 
Saint Etienne – The Sea 
Big Boss Man – Sea Groove 
Islands – Jogging Gorgeous Summer 
Floatation – Summer Breeze 
Shearwater – Red Sea, Black Sea 
The Presets – Girl And The Sea 
Moby & Amaral – Escapar 

Ouvir/Podcast 
Tempo total: 01:08:47 

Sem comentários: