The Best Albums of 2018

terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2022

Sonhos de Verão
















Summer time is the time I like to get high with you
It's true
Vibe with me, trip with me, let me spend my days
With you  


















Summer Dreams 2022 (12) 


Los Payos – Maria Isabel 
The Beach Boys – Surfer Girl 
Mayer Hawthorne – Maybe So, Maybe No 
Cuco – Summertime Hightime 
Seinabo Sey – I Owe You Nothing 
Michael Nau – No Quit 
Yeasayer – Wait For The Summer 
Lonnie Holley – Sun & Water 
Sublime / Lana Del Rey – Doin' Time 
Beck – Que Onda Guero 
The Durutti Column – Sketch For Summer 
Mogway – The Sun Smells Too Loud 
The Weatherman – Summer Dream 
Glockenwise – Heat 
Glockenwise & Rui Reininho – Calor 
Os Tornados – Tempo de Verão 

Ouvir/Podcast 
Tempo total: 00:59:21 

Sem comentários: