The Best Albums of 2018

terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2022

Sonhos de Verão

 










Did I dream you dreamed about me? 
Were you hare when I was fox? 

I'm as puzzled as the oyster 
I'm as troubled at the tide 
Should I stand amid the breakers? 
Or should I lie with death my bride? 

















Summer Dreams 2022 (2) 

DOWNLOAD 
 
Tim Buckley – Song to the Siren (TV show, 1968) 
Marissa Nadler – If We Make It Through The Summer 
Angel Olsen – Summer 
Ana Calvi – Rider to the Sea 
Brendan Perry – The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea 
Lisa Gerrard – Paikea Legend | Whale Rider 
Brian Eno – Inland Sea 
Lana Del Rey – Once Upon A Dream 
Sam Prekop – Between Outside 
Roy Orbison – Summer Song 
Sparklehorse – Knives of Summertime 
Lambchop – Your Fucking Sunny Day 
Stina Nordenstam – Sailing 
Belle And Sebastian – I Know Where The Summer Goes 
Gorillaz & Little Dragon – Empire Ants 
Low – Walk Into The Sea 
Cocteau Twins – Summerhead 
Phoenix – Love Like a Sunset 
Ariel Pink – One Summer Night 

Ouvir/podcast 
Tempo total: 01:11:37 

Sem comentários: